Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Poem

I have a habit. A weird habit, if you will. Sometimes when I think too much, I will write a poem. In one go. No revisions and no editing. I know, I know, you must be thinking - "What? Does she think she is a poet extraordinaire?" Well, lovelies, I am not, but I am being honest about how I let my thoughts and feelings flow into words. And, if you find a lot of errors, well, I guess, that was expected. :)
So, digging through my diary (yes, I still maintain a dear diary), I found this poem I had written a few years ago and I would like to share with you. Sorry, it has no title... :)

They bump into each other
Without acknowledging
But, they were destined to meet.
Sometimes they go straight,
Sometimes they bend around the curves.
Each has its own story to tell.
Lines in your hands,
Are like that only.
 --  Shivika Arora

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails