Wednesday, May 20, 2009

mind womb

il est en retard --- french for I am late. Yup, I am taking french classes - finally - and am so excited about it. I always wanted to do this for the longest time, but recently took real steps to make this happen. 
I am not the type who sits down and makes lists of things to do - have it all in my amazing brain : ) haha - but, yeah, I pretty much note down everything mentally. Up until now. 
I take the effort to actually write down what I want to do and what I want to be. So, when I wrote, "Take French Class" I knew I would be able to make it happen soon. And, within a week, I srtuck that off from my list. I have now realized the power of the written word. Its as if it becomes an embryo in the womb of your mind, grows and gets pushed out in the real world in a solid form.
Its an amazing feeling, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
So, another thing on my to-do list is to start up my own business, which as I mentioned to you few days ago is being fervously pursued by my sister and me. I am very happy with the leads we have received and the steps we have taken so far -- and I cannot wait for the business to get out of its embryonic stage. I know, my sister and I would make a great set of parents -- nurturing and loving it and growing it into the entity we want it to be. We know we have a lot of work to do, but its a role we are more than willing to take and infact, looking forward to it.

Ah, the power of the written word. 

Hugs,
Shivika

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails