Monday, December 28, 2009

Attack of the Food network

After watching all these food shows on Food network and having my senses attacked by these yummy savoring images, I am  really really really hungry now - and I just had dinner!

I can't keep my mind off the delicious looking spicy jambalaya with hint of lemon, chicken sandwiches made with pretzel bread, pepper and red chilli glazed lamb chops with rice, garlic and cinnamon infused vegetable stew, french pecan salad, creamy light custard topped with almonds and hazelnut powder, chocolate ice cream over delicately thin brownie slice...oh, what am I to do?? I need to run to the kitchen now and fix myself a colorful, flavorful ensemble of veggies and spices (sorry, no meat on Monday) before I go crazy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails