Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting ready

A month ago, when I found out that the Columbus Circle (NY) holiday market still had few openings left for booths, I got very very excited. Then I saw the price chart, and I got very very sad. Shikha and I wanted to take part in the holiday market so bad, but our budget did not allow us to take a huge strain on the capital just yet. So, we strategized as to what would be the appropriate thing to do. We could take part in the holiday market, acquire debt, and connect with prospective clients or we could wait another year, gather enough capital and inventory and then participate with a full bang. Luckily, it didn't take us long to go with the latter option, and in a way I am glad that that's the road we took.
Sooo, here's our plan: we are getting ready for hosting a Banno Raani's first ever holiday season party. Details coming soon....stay locked in here! You will love it, promise!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails