Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Positive attitude and the saga of a plastic headband

Well, quite a few things are going on as I type this, and sometimes I feel as if I just don't know how I will do it all. But, I firmly believe that all things happen at their own time and pace. Just the other day I was stressing about marketing, remember? Well, it seems as the doors have finally started to open up, and I couldn't be more stress free. That's exactly what I meant by saying that all things have their own time and pace to occur.

On a totally separate and random note, I was wearing a headband today, you know, the thin plastic ones. And as I was sipping on a nice hot cuppa' tea, the headband exploded and broke in two. Yeah, just like that!! Could you imagine my shock and confusion? I mean, was my head expanding while I was drinking tea? Am  I getting fat..err, I mean is my head getting fat? Well, it gets better then. So, I opened my dresser and took out another headband - this time blue in color and wore it. Blue looks and feels better, I thought to myself. After typing some frenzied work emails, I decided to go down for a walk. Oh, the weather was super duper gorgeous, and I walked by the Hudson river. I basked in the sun for a while, covering myself with my scarf so as not get too tanned (already burnt my self in the afternoon San Fran sun). And, as I got up to walk back, something popped on my head and fell on my shoulders. It was the blue headband!!! How could it be? Is my head reallly getting big, I thought to myself again. But, this time I almost laughed at myself, shook my head and screamed, "Crazy" without caring about what the passers by might be thinking!! Ha, so much for basking in the sun!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails