Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's in a weather

The weather is getting warmer, and it really makes me smile. I can walk without layers of jackets piled on and it feels wonderful.
Have you noticed how weather is the best topic for small talk. I mean whenever I met a colleague of mine in an elevator, by default I would just blurt out, "How gorgeous/crappy is the weather?" or "When will spring/summer come, it high time now?" Ok, don't look at this post and go "Grrr, is she small talking here." Well my answer lovelies: yes and no.
My brain is fried right now, so I cannot talk deep, philosophical stuff, but at the same time I really want you to know how happy I am here that when I check up weather.com, I see 79F and 80F....aren't you too?? C'mon...

Hugs!

ps. On a side note, Suns beat Lakers!! Tra-la-la-la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails