Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer Footwear

One of my friends asked, "So, Shivi, you did a post on summer make up and summer dresses, whatever happened to summer shoes?? You know, people love shoes.!" And, I was like , "Hey, Sal, that's the most intelligent thing you have said, like, ever." Umm, not to forget that this friend of mine is an MD in making, but whatever, she is my friend, and I can say anything to her!!! HAAAAHHAA..love you Sal!

So, here a mini collection of Summer Shoes. The way I see it is that summer should be all about colors, pretty flowers, fun prints, textures, cute bows and most of all comfort. One tends to walk a lot during summer because they are out a lot, so its important that you look super stylish while smiling like you are in a Dr Scholl's commercials (are you gellin'?)

FLATS:
  












               

Georgina Goodman Elton Flat,.2Seychelle's women Bette Flat, .   3. Gentle Souls ay-ou  Flat 4. BCBG Imrah Flat, 5. Cynthia Vincent Tashi Flat,  6. Stuart Weisman Labamba Thong


WEDGES and HEELS:

 


 

























1.Pink Studio Patsy Peep Toe   2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Gommon Ribbon Ankle.  3. Gentle Souls Hey Gabe T-Strap 4. Pour La Victoire Jilliana Sandal  5. Tracy Reece Bijou Open toe sandal  6. Steve Madden Kassidy Wedge


While searching for the perfect footwear on endless.com, a fantastic website, I tell you, I went crazy and I wanted to drag all the styles from their site on this post. But, then my not so shoe-crazy part of the brain kicked in and I persevered. Hope you enjoy this mini collection... and make sure to visit the website for more stuff to make your heart flutter!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails