Thursday, March 4, 2010

Elie Saab

My eyes popped and my jaw dropped when I came across  the Spring 2010 Couture collection of Elie Saab. Looking at the flowy gowns, the soft pale colors, water color prints and the delicate french lace, my mind went in a frenzy, and I immediately started imagining myself walking down an art gallery soiree in my coveted canary yellow gown, throwing my fabulous hair around a la shampoo commercial, and then heading to a Fifth Avenue penthouse party after changing into one of the lace gowns, and air kissing the wannabes with my pouty lips.Imagine that!!

But, since it will be a while before I get to actually doing that, I will share with you the pics instead.

Enjoy!






 




Hugs!

{lovely images courtesy Style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails