Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leifsdottir for you...

Its not very often I come across truly unique styling and fashion photo shoot, and when I do, I just ogle at it till I am blue in the face. Well, that's taking it a bit too far, but you get the point. So, while browsing aisles of fashion blogs, I came across this really cool, funky, crisp yet ethereal fashion photography from the Spring Look Book of Leifsdottir. Don't you love the head piece with that fuchsia dress?? oh, Its absolutely gorgeous!
Who or What is Leifsdottir?? Well, Leifsdottir is the name of designer wear by Finland native Johanna Uurasjarvi. Her design philosophy combines clean modern cuts with that rich heritage of the past, and she really does an honest job of interpreting her ideas well. I just love all of them, don't you?

Enjoy darlings!







\

Hugs!

{gorgeous pics by tig-fashion.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails