Friday, March 26, 2010

In the mood for poetry

Today I would like to share with you another of my poems. Umm, I just feel in that mood to talk about poetry , so there you go :). I wrote this way before my marriage, and I can't recall what I was feeling then or what I was going through. Funny though, how it seems so current and relevant! Here it is...its called:

Life and Self

It is like a butterfly's flutter
It is like a desert storm
It is like a jolt of lightning
Emoticons of a humble human mind
Sometimes I contemplate why
But the more I ask the more I want to know
Streams of thought punctuated with amazement
I know I am not there yet, but maybe one day
When the flower of time blooms
I will have morphed into the beautiful unknown

    - Shivika Chauhan


Hope you liked it.


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails