Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Insane juxtaposition of fabric, paper, color and fonts

I don't know why, but I was browsin' & surfin' online for good, delicate stationary and then suddenly ended up trodding down the path of invitations. Well, nobody quite does invitations like we desis do, right?
I was so excited to scope some really cool wedding and non-wedding invitations that I actually noticed my little grins become huge smiles when I saw the insane juxtaposition of fabric (yes, fabrics are used a lot for invitations), paper, colors and fonts.

Umm, not that its important or relevant, but thought I would just share. You know, I didn't even get a chance to print invitations for my wedding. Yes, its true. The whole thing happened so quick that I didn't even get time to print the invitation card I used to day dream about. But, its all ok...no pain, darlings :) I guess that's why I am always on the look out for good invitations :)

Ok, moving on, I present to thee an invitation selection you'll enjoy:





How insanely cute is this yellow. The Om in the center can be replaced with anything



I love the deepness and richness of the color and the embossed 'palki' image in the center - truly elegant





2 very different takes on paisley - both of them very regal





Love the embossed paper on the above 2 cards - how unique!





The above 2 are lovely, elegant and truly one of a kind - good for invitations from the groom side!


Love em'! For more, you can visit Indianweddingcard.com!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. For wedding invitation play important role to invite anyone and in your post showcase wedding invitation completely graceful & elegant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails