Monday, June 14, 2010

2 good designers

I love clothes. No, make that gorgeous, colorful, glamorous, intricately handcrafted luxurious clothes. Yeah, that's more like it. So, while I crave a Ritu Kumar every now and then (remember here), I am also a huuuge fan of the old world charm of Meera and Muzaffar Ali - the designer duo who do an incredible job with gota work, chikan embroidery and classic cuts. Here are a few pieces from one of their recent collections that I liked:









And, then there is a new, relatively new that is, designer who has piqued my interest with his playful designs and knack for something "different". Well, me likee Anand Kabra. Check out some of his pieces that I found divine..


















I want all of these and I want them NOW!!!! I would sooo wear these clothes anytime...yeah, even while walking nonchalantly in the mall and letting the heads turn! :)

Hugs!

{Images courtesy Vogue India}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails