Saturday, June 5, 2010

Carette - amor

As I was searching fervently to find yummy sweet eateries, I came across this really beautiful place in Paris that serves equally stunning desserts. Ok, I could write a para describing the cute colors of the macaroons or the elegant packing of the desserts, but I thought why not share a picture or two or four with you. With that, Ladies and Gentleman, let me introduce you to Carette - a mouthwatering tea and treats place in Place des Vosges, Paris. Now, other than these sweet delights playing games with my palate, they also serve as inspiration to me on how to present products, package them and make them truly desirable. This is the image Shikha and I are working on with Banno Raani.

Enough said, enjoy..













Hugs!

{images courtesy Haute Design.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails