Sunday, June 27, 2010

The legacy of The Alchemist

I have been re-reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and it's like I am reading it for the first time. Each line, each character, each dialog is always a reminder to live a life to its fullest. I feel so energized by this book that I want to get up and make a difference in this world. Even while wearing my pajamas!
Paulo has squeezed all the best phrases, idioms, examples in this one simple novel and I cannot imagine what state he must have been to write such explosive material. This book is truly inspiring and gives so much food for one to ponder his/her life and make it the best it can be.
If you haven't read it, please beg, borrow or steal...err, no no stealing! but, you get the point. Go to a library and spend a lazy afternoon absorbing the lessons from this book or if you are traveling by air/train - pack it in your handbag, and you will not be sorry!
AAAh, the Alchemist!



Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails