Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Ass Fans...read on

I have been meaning to write about this for a while, and then when it comes to blogging, my mind goes blank and I wonder what I should opine about. So, this time around I made sure I had this on the top of my list. Ok, ok, here we go lovelies.

While perusing Elle magazine, I came across an ad for a fan whose product and perhaps company name is "Big Ass Fans" Its the ceiling fan and not the sports or celebrity enthusiasts that this product refers too. And no, I am not making this up nor I am kidding. When it comes to names, something like, Awesome Fans is not a bad name although one can be a bit more creative. Umm, Airy Fans - still ok, but Big Ass Fans?? Well, the thing is that this particular type of Fan is really huge so what they have done is named the product on the general reaction one would have on seeing the size of fan. Hmm, pretty neat marketing idea!

Well you can check them out on their link BIG ASS FANS. Have fun!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails