Friday, February 5, 2010

Just two sips

As I walked by this cafe bistro near my house, the aroma of coffee beans being crushed and morphed into coffee started playing games with my mind. And, right then and there, I wanted to treat myself to coffee sooo badly just so I could quieten my aroma infused antsy mind. But, when I bought myself one, I could only have two sips. Yes, just two sips, and that was it for me! Seriously.
Doesn't it happen usually that the thing we want most, when becomes ours, we kinda' lose interest in it or it loses its importance or crave-satisfying power? Why? I wonder...

But, look, how cute are these cups loaded with coffee art....now, I really need to treat myself to one of these...and NOW! :)










{these lovely images courtesy: words4mind.blogspot.com}

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails