Saturday, June 13, 2009

Only 15cm away

Tis' a lovely Saturday afternoon in New York. It was sunny in the morning but it just became cloudy...still tis' lovely. When I opened up the door to pick up the newspaper, this beautiful smell of grass, wet cement and listlessness hurried down my nostrils and transported me to a world that you read about in Tolkien novels. Very organic and very raw. The major affect of this aroma is inducing me with laziness, so much so that the remote control that is only 15cm away -- seems like a mile away and I am just too tired to reach for it. My husband, God bless him, is my perfect partner in crime, and we both lie on this lazy afternoon with just sleep and alternate worlds on our minds.

super!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails