Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday wish and Buttery roads

Today is Namita Aunty's Birthday (Shikha's mom-in-law). Now, before I wish her, I have to mention few things about her or it wouldn't be fair. Yeah, really.
Aunty has been such an important part of our lives that I cannot say enough. She has been very supportive, loving and fun to be with -- sometimes I forget that she is my sister's MIL. Oh, and do you know she cooks these awesome dishes? Yes, she does!
Aunty, if you are reading this, for all the brightness and warmth you have brought in our lives, may your life illuminate with this warmth and more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok, ok, I was supposed to upload Banno Raani's Jhumke Collection pics today, but couldn't because there was an internet outtage in our area...oh, how it sucks!! Its funny how internet now dictates the proceedings of our lives.
So, right now, I am at Shikha's place - trying to squeeze in few minutes to type this - while everyone enjoys an awesome barbeque outside.
And had to mention this --- while driving toward Shikha's place, we use a Parkway whose roads recently got a facelift -- they are soo smooth and buttery that I exclaimed to Kartik, "I can't believe it is not butter!" Dorky, I know -- but, I had to use this phrase with the buttery description. You get the point, right?

Pray the outtage is fixed...

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails