Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally

The internet is here!! The internet is here! Oh, how I suffered when it was gone. Although, I managed to check emails on IPhone -- laptop is a whole different ballgame. But, not to worry, now everything is normal...phew!

As I had promised, I am putting up few pics of our collection - finally!! I am still in the process of taking good shots of each earring (just so I can do them justice), so please bear with me on the quality of the pic... : )

Most popular of all ...and blinged to the max! : )


Delicious purple...oh yes, gotta' have em'

Perfect to jazz up any outfit-- must wear

I call them green mangoes...oh, how cute


Turquoise magic...don't you love the color and the shape?


And, here we have Bhairavi modeling one of our unique pieces...thanks girl!

Knocked your socks off??? Do I hear a YES?

Well, hopefully these pictures will give you a glimpse of what we are about, and where we are going with Banno Raani. So, come by or call us, and let us make you feel pretty!!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails