Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beautiful colorful things that make my heart smile

I don't know how, but I stumbled upon this lovely blog that made my heart smile and flutter, and I knew I would follow it religiously.
{Side Note: I think I was living in the dark ages of design before I chanced upon this blog...}

So, if you want to know, understand and see what creativity is, please click and be transported to heavenliness here ---> Oh Joy!.

The array of design patterns, colors, illustrations, and textures presented is just adorable, neat and totally inspiring. Infact, you can tell that the owner of the site, Joy Deangdeelert Cho {aka Joy} really loves what she does. If that's not enough to keep her busy, she also spearheads her own design studio -- Oh Joy! Studio. You have to check out her notebooks and folders...and oh, just about everything!!

Thank you Joy for doing a fabulous job with your site and for making my day everytime I visit it for a lil' inspiration or if I just want to dream about pretty little things! :)

Here are some snapshots of the stuff she puts together from all over the country... breathtaking, ain't it??


sensory mix

intricate packaging on a soap

floral arrangements

flower power


Hugs!!


{all images courtesy: ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails