Monday, April 5, 2010

A new chapter begins

As I packed the last of my belongings in my office, a surge of  emotions took over me and I couldn't help but sit back and let my first days in the company do a zany flashback...first the blazing light, the scenes of me walking through the turnstiles as a newbie, having my own cubicle, having vacation days and benefits, and then the blazing light again -- just like they do it in the movies. 
I am a human afterall, and as much as I thought that I will be fine walking out, it wasn't that easy. So, I hung onto the moment a bit longer, and squeezed out as many happy memories as I could. I almost wanted crawl back into the safe haven of corporate life, but I buzzed myself right back into reality.


A new chapter starts today, and I am ready. It's going to be fun. :)


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails