Saturday, April 3, 2010

Now that I have said goodbye, how about a thank you!

Last week, my colleagues and managers hosted a lunch and drinks (after work) get together in my honor. It was moving because it made me realize that my decision is for real...I am actually walking away from my safe, known, career and entering unknown quarters. The unknown part does make me excited, and although I am soo compelled to add the effervescent 'but' after the excited part, you know what, I won't. I am happy about my decision, and I am sure it shows. Last week I walked around the floor looking all smiley and cheerful because something in my heart told me (and my mind) that I was heading in the right direction. With that said, I would like to take a few moments and thank all the wonderful people whom I had the opportunity to work with.
I learnt a lot from you and I am honestly indebted for the patience you showed while I asked the same question 10 times. Thank you for all those words of encouragement and support, often glazed with kick-ass humor that only made the learning process faster and fun! I walk away a richer person because of heavy duty knowledge sharing, tips on project management and opportunities for decision making. These skills will prove to be valuable as I tread on towards my future. Wishing you all the best in life always! 

Oh, I am choking up now, and these tears are hard to fight back. I am very grateful to have come this far in life and my heart is filled with nothing but love and gratitude. 

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails