Friday, April 23, 2010

Why do I feel this way

There's a part of me that's struggling to find the answer. The answer to how to market and PR Banno Raani. I am usually very confident, but right now, I feel like the most insecure person ever. Although, I am researching and reading articles upon articles on how to implement the "art" of marketing and what some of the do's and don'ts are, it's like "enough already! I want to actually to take some action now."  But what????
Oh, why do I feel this way? I just pray to God and Universe to show me a way ...I am ready to work my butt off, and just can't wait to get started.

If you have any ideas, please email them to me. Would love to hear what you have to say? And for this, special warm hugs to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails