Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer Dress up

I love mixing up colors (orange with pink or light beige on dark beige...haha got you!), prints  (stripes and polka dots anyone??) and cuts (cropped t-shirt with tapered pants...swoon!) when I dress up. I think it represents fun and fearlessness. Or shall I say, fierceness?? : ) Here are some inspirations for summer (a follow up to the Summer Makeup post here)...oh, what fun!
Side note: can't wait for really really hot summer....rain please be gone!! Atleast in NY!!
Jouir!




those red lips and that statement necklace....rawwr!!

how incredibly cute is the top and the pleated shorts!! perfect perfect perfect!

I am like dying right now...how awesome is the whole outfit...casual yet super chic!!

ethereal...seriously

love the cutwork on the dress and oh, such a cool color!



Hugs!

{gorgeous images courtesy Hunter and Gatti and SarahKlassen}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails