Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Diwali Mela 2009

Whenever I visited a street fair or a festival mela, I walked around the booths, checking out not only the products they had to offer, but also how they were being offered. My keen eye even noticed the way the products had been placed or the kind of promotion that was going on and even how the customers were being engaged. Trust me, that told me a lot about the type of company and the ethics the booth represented.

So now, its my turn to be on the other side of the table, and in addition to being nervous (naturally), I am also cognizant of how we will present ourselves. Before you say, "hey, what are you talking about?" Here's what:

Banno Raani is participating in its first ever Diwali Mela - and Shikha and I are super excited. This event is at Southstreet Seaport on Sunday, October 4th from 12-8pm. It is going to be a blast and we know it!! Yeay - super excited :)

And, I promise you that we will pass on our love for unique, timeless and glamorous styles to you through our products and services. So, come by and visit us, and let's have some fun together!! :)

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. it was nice to see you guys at the Mela, loved your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as did :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails