Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rain boots

I was so happy it rained today. Infact, I had been waiting for it for quite some time now (remember my wish from last week here?). So when it poured with the grace of a wannabe Niagara (well, almost), I rejoiced and thanked God.

Now, not that I am a rain person who runs out of the house screaming with joy the minute the clouds snap and sweat it out, like literally : ). It just that I was happy about debuting my rain boots finally!! Yeah, and I think I rocked them pretty fine too.

But, (there's always a but) the only thing was that since I had never owned a pair of rain boots before , it felt kinda' weird walking in them - as if I had these fins on and was wading myself through water - one giant flip at a time. However, it felt good to remain dry - so no complaints overall.

Hmm...I guess I can now have a sticker on my car that says "Proud owner of kick-ass rain boots" .

Have a wonderful week ahead...

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails