Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random thoughts that make up my day

Oh, please don't tell me you don't have such thoughts!! I am like loaded with such randomness, which in a way allows me to be more creativite and, ummm, let's say.. more human : )

Well, well, onto my thoughts already, so here they are:

  • Controlling hair, but hair is on strike
  • Outlook so smart, capitalizes P in porsche automatically...Outlook is definitely male
  • Why do I have to follow rules..whats the impact if I don’t
  • Why just thinking inside/outside the box? What if thinking in a triangle or on an open ended line? Is it still conforming?
  • Why does the cafeteria food always have to taste yuck…why?
  • Cliché holds – men with slicked back gelled hair are really that mean
  • Dreams are like cashmere – soft and light to touch but thick and strong enough to keep you warm
That's my Wednesday for you...

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails