Monday, September 14, 2009

Integrity...the Weekly Wish List

Sometimes I wonder - what is integrity? Do people carry it in their wallet like money and spend it on as needed basis? Or is it something that people wear underneath their shirt, keeping it close and at the same time protecting it from stains? Or is it something that runs in their veins and jogs with their existence?

Things to think about....

And, keeping the integrity of the weekly feature alive, herrres' the wish list:

  • I wish Federer had won the 2009 US Open...del potro you watch out next time!!
  • I wish people would just let me get off the subway first before they got in...ok, the train needs to be emptied before it can be filled again..simple
  • I wish I could tell off easily - especially to those who just b-s around
  • I wish I could fly...yeah, fly, just fly
Happy Monday y'all

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails