Ok, I have work cut out for the entire day, and if I tell you its a LOT, I actually mean its a TON of work. Tomorrow is the D-Day, ie, the launch of Banno Raani's first product showcase, the Jhumke Collection, at my place and I haven't started on any arrangements, etc. Lazy? umm...no. Procastinator? umm...ya, a lil bit. Super excited and don't know where to start? oh, absolutely!
Shikha and Dhruv will come by later this evening to help, but before that, I have cleaning to do, and there's quite of bit of scrubbing and sweeping to do - so, I won't spend too much time describing it, because, well, you get the point : )
This is how I have grouped the list, so the tasks seem manageable and attainable. And, yes, these will be dealt in the order listed below -- makes sense, right?
- Sweep main living room
- Vacuum carpet
- Scrub bathroom (although, I don't think this is for clients)
- Sweep kitchen area (because my kitchen extends into living room...oh, actually, its the other way round)
- Dust tables and chairs
- Arrange furniture to allow flow of people
- Put up display tables
- Put up lights
- Decide on arrangement of food, snacks, etc.
3. Creative Explosions (my fav category, and a totally made up one : ))
- How to display earrings (which ones in the front, which ones on the right, etc.)
- Decor of display area...candles?potpourri?
- Logo and banner placement
- "What's next" aisle arrangement
- Pleacement of guest book
- Flower arrangement on the main table
Ok, I am heading now for those cleaning pyjamas (yikes) and the broom -- and we'll chit-chat later. Sounds good?
Have a fantastic Friday -- wherever you are -- life is good, life is super...so enjoy the heck' out of it!!