Really, never a day goes by without learning something - never a day.
Which, surprise-surprise, somehow brings me to our Monday's feature - The Wish list -- and here we go:
- I wish people would use deodorant, especially when using public transportation, like seriously
- I wish I could travel the world...in 80 days, with my lovely hubby Kartik
- I wish the media would leave Michael Jackson alone, he is gone and we need to remember him for his talent and not for hocky pocky malicious gossips
- I wish I could participate in ABC's Wipeout show -- oh, its so awesome
- I wish more people in this world would get courage to pursue their dreams
- I wish there were fireworks every weekend by the beach
- I wish I could walk barefoot in the park
Ok, don't give me the confusing look. You know what I mean.
Happy Monday y'all!