Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Super Duper Day!!

Its our mom's birthday today. Woohoo!!
A while back, I had written a poem for her, which fits the occasion and so Iwill share it here

I couldn't have seen the sunshine without your eyes
Couldn't have slept soundly without your love
You precede my existence
You enhance my living
The wind that blows tender curls over my face,
Warms me up when proliferates through you
Greatness is what one ought to achieve
But, your modesty enthralls me
You are ubiquitous
You stand for the world
I am gifted,
For I am your essence

Happy Birthday Ma!!

Today is our lovely aunt, Veeru Masi's birthday as well (mom's younger sister). So, a special shout-out to the hottest lady in Virginia...you know who you are!!

Hugs,
Shivika and Shikha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails