Fear vs Free battle continues as I was having a situation where I needed to decide whether to take this management course or not. I mean its a very simple situation, but has such a layer of complexity if you will. I feared, what if it takes me to a level where I am not ready to be or brings me the information that I would have no use of. I started dreading the late nights that would emerge due to all the new projects I would get...and off the hook my mind went. I immediately took a deep breath and slowly inhaled/exhaled for ten seconds, reflected my current state of unwanted agony, and then cleared out my misconceptions and weird thoughts. I decided to just hit the "submit" button and go for the course. Free to pursue the unknown in my professional world. That's what I am talking about!!
The Wish List
- I wish companies realized the true meaning of customer service; reading off of a dialogue sheet that probably belongs to a B-grade movie does not count
- I wish my commute to work was shorter by like an hour
- I wish I could adopt a dog soon (Kartik, hope you read this)
- I wish for buses to run on time, especially on a Monday morning, I mean c'mon
- I wish I could star in an animation
- I wish all true love unites in this world...God bless people in love!!
Happy Monday y'all